The two pedestrian bridges respect the exact location of the originally planned connection of the two buildings designed by their author, the architect Antonín Engel from 1936. He proposed to build two massive brick bridges supported by arcs and pillars, but his vision was never entirely fulfilled.
|Studio||ov – a|
|Author||Jiří Opočenský, principal architect|
Štěpán Valouch, principal architect
|Collaborator||Design team: David Balajka, Romana Bedrunková, Magdaléna Havlová, Antonín Pokorný, Anna Schneiderová|
Structural engineer: Jan Blažek / V-CON
Steel structure, glazing: Albet metal